Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI am looking for a module to connect to a USB camera and to stream the video data (or the complete USB protocol?) via network. Some of the modules s... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are using a murata SN8000 module connected via SDIO operating with 48 Mhz to a Cortex-M3 LPC1837. We are using a WWD ported from the SDK 3.1.2 (inc... Show More
Jin-HyungK_31
Wi-Fi Combo
While I test AVS in WICED Studio 5.01 using BCM943909WCD1, it fails to start speech request and logs "wiced_audio_init returns 4" as below message.===... Show More
DaBa_2244756
Wi-Fi Combo
How correct wifi exploit in sdk3.7 or others?Can I simple copy wifi firmware from sdk5 into sdk3.7?BRDarius Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All,We are working on OTA.We used:SDK : Wiced SDK 3.7.0-3App: Snip.OTA_frIssue: 1> OTA upgrade fail when ota firmware file size greater than DCT... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I tried to make the changes with reference to the link---Creating and/or Editing Debug Configurations  .But I am getting error like "no source availab... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using the Avnet IoT starterkit containing a module wth BCM4343 + STM32F411.WICED SDK 4.1 on Windows10.Is it possible to display the internal modu... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Today Cypress announced an updated version of its turnkey development platform for the IoT that simplifies the integration of wireless connectivity in... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are developing our system on STM32L476G mcu with BCM43438 module.  We downloaded WICED Studio, but I can't find any code for BCM4343x + STM32L4x... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I found that apps/waf/sflash_write frequently fails when building using download_apps on WICED 5.0.0. Unfortunately no error is displayed on the conso... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.