Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm working with BCM94343WWCD1 platform and is setting debug environment but have an error below.target build combination : "snip.mcs-BCM94343WWCD1... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Let's say, you attach an antenna, which has a gain of 3dBi. In order to not transmit more than the permitted dBm EIRP, you need to limit the output po... Show More
user_108962310
Wi-Fi Combo
I am working on a project that is using WICED SDK, and I am approaching the limit of what I can fit into the flash on my device. So I need to look for... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm trying to do a fresh install on Windows 7, and when the installer:WICED-Studio-5.0.1.9-IDE-Installer.exegets to the 'Choose SDK Install Folder' st... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I am trying to use the micron flash N25Q064A, so I enabled the definition " SFLASH_SUPPORT_MICRON_PARTS"  in my platform makefile, however I am un... Show More
decac_1684766
Wi-Fi Combo
in the apps/waf/ota2_failsafe application that is built in by default for ota2 projects one of the first things it does is call wiced_ota2_image_extra... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Why it isn't possible to download SDK without IDE ?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Does WICED Platform have Ble master feature, using Cypress BCM94343WWCD1_EVB kit ?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are planning to use CYW43907.Please clarify below query,1. Is device will support FM Receiver?2. Shall i use USB 3.0 interface with this device?3. ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI am looking for a module to connect to a USB camera and to stream the video data (or the complete USB protocol?) via network. Some of the modules s... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.