Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I downloaded new SDK which is studio5.2 and now try to test snip.scan with 4343WCD1 EVK, however there's no scan resultso I upgraded firmware to th... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
There is an invalid enumerated type conversion in the WICED 4.1 OTA2 bootloader. The function wiced_ota2_image_get_status() takes a wiced_ota2_image_t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I have 2 versions of my code:Version 1 : wiced 3.7 with 8 section in external memory                DCT_IMAGE_ENTRY_COUNT                        :=... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
mwf_mmfae​All SDK source code files in Linux have executable bit set. I'm sure I had reported this issue when you release 4.0.0.I'm surprised it does ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HelloI have my own external debugger that I want to hook into the STM32F4 on the BCM94343WWCD1_1. The blue shrouded header (J3) appears to correspond ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm looking for the pinout for the J7 header on this evaluation board but can only find schematics for the BCM943364WCD1 module.  Where can I find sch... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
This fix resolve 2 issues, which reported her Possible OTA bug? :1. app_header array overflow (..crash)2. OTA update crash after 9 incremental firmwar... Show More
grphc_1578046
Wi-Fi Combo
In wwd_assert.c there is a bug the will cause the system to fail to build if the DEBUG and WPRINT_ENABLE_ERROR is enabled.There are missing braces aro... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi there,I would like to get a firmware reset app running. This should be accessible by holding a specific button for more than X ms at the system sta... Show More
saching_06
Wi-Fi Combo
To help you learn about the new features added, new platforms supported and key bug fixes in a WICED Studio releases, Cypress now provides comprehensi... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.