Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,     Yes, I am new to this SDK.  I'm used to writing assembler and C in Atmel/PIC IDE's, so this is a big step for me.  I have been experimenti... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Don't know if possible but want to ask first before going to long way. Is it possible to use a driver or a library for UART GSM modems ?Then we cou... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Per WICED Wi-Fi 101: Chapter 6​ hereI'm having trouble setting up the client/server example.I want to see this example run in its most simple form bef... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Per the training posted here: WICED Training Videos​Like to locate a snip that can show how to read the ADC channels of the on-board MAX11615 ADC Chip... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am beginner for WICED development.I'm looking for the CY943907AEVAL1F_KitPackage.zip.Could you tell me that?Thanks. Show More
HyCh_2920631
Wi-Fi Combo
What APIs should I use to store non-volatile data?I am using cyw43907 and the manual says it supports External Flash Memory.I wonder if I should use w... Show More
DeXi_1316761
Wi-Fi Combo
I want to use Ethernet and WiFi function together in CYW43907。I know to how to add the ethernet and Wfi interface in the project. If I transmit the da... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm using the BCM943362WCD4_EVB with WICED-Studio(WICED-SDK Version: Wiced_006.000.001.0005).I can't debugging when I received signal SIGTRAP.Could... Show More
HyCh_2920631
Wi-Fi Combo
I am wondering what to do if I want to download the image(I have already built) on the board without recompiling it again../make 'app'-'platform' down... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.