Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using Wiced SDK 3.5.2 and E2Studio as a development environment. This version does not support configuring BCM4343 in a Central role.  Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am Using BCM43907WCD2 platform of WICED SDK for my device BCM43907 device.In WICEDSDK4.0 =>43xx_WiFi=>Platforms=>BCM43907=>Platform.c file =>const p... Show More
mringwal
Wi-Fi Combo
I've connected a BCM434381A1 (an RedBear IoT pHAT with an Ampak AP6212A module) to my Mac over an USB-UART adapter at 921600 where I run our BTstack (http://btstack.org... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Using SDK 3.1.2 and NetX stack.  Calling wiced_tcp_connect() and getting an error returned of 64449 when trying to make TLS connection with user side ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All,we are working on one home automation project.We use WICED SDK 3.5.2I have some question :1> Have any WICED SDK support firebase database so... Show More
GiCe_1962491
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,We are currently using the BCM4343W chip to handle ble and wifi and using SDK 4.1.In our BLE profile, we have a characteristic that is used to s... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I hit below issue while connect to azure-iot using sdk-3.1.2.https://community.cypress.com/message/12824#12824ssl_handshake_client_async returns 50... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All,I am using wiced eclipse.I can able to compile the source code and flash it successfully.After download success a binary file is created.Now I ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear Sirs,       I want to wirte 512KB data to the Flash of BCM94343W_AVN kit, then read these data by the application. I found many new starters(like... Show More
PeFe_666001
Wi-Fi Combo
“In Bluetooth Classic (BR/EDR) systems, a Serial Port Profile (SPP) is an adopted profile defined by Bluetooth SIG, to emulate a serial port connectio... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.