Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
The https_client test fails:Resolving IP address of HTTPS server␍␊Server is at 54.243.145.223␍␊Getting '/'...␍␊Read the certificate Key from DCT␍␊netc... Show More
ritu_2178811
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,Does wiced sdk for wifi support canbus?  I have BCM43362+STM32F205 WICED  based module. The uC supports canbus but I am not sure if Wiced SDK su... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I want to perform a firmware upgrade wherein a microcontroller (wifi-ready) will obtain the application thru wifi then thru I2C will send it to the PS... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am working with ISM43903 modules that currently run SDK 4.1.When I use OTA2 mechanism to upgrade the software to one based on SDK 6.1 I get into ... Show More
MiRo_263836
Wi-Fi Combo
When i try to extract the WICED 6.1 installer, it says to choose a different location to extract the installer to.  I have tried 6 different locations... Show More
user_2170816
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello everyone,I am using a batch file for our mass production. When I examined makefiles, I saw that project-BCM943903PS.stripped.elf, DCT.bin, files... Show More
user_2170816
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello all,I am trying to build my code on a Jenkins Server running at a AWS EC2 instance. In order to install WICED installer, I followed the instruct... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
jaeyoung​ jakewtorres​ dkumar​I got below messages and device does not work, it happens sometimes.[11:07:13:939] 00:00:42.030176 GKI_create_task func=... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
'unable to obtain IP address via DHCP'If you try 100 times, it seems to have succeeded once.I do not know how.Help. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,Anybody knows if 43903 chip has internal (on-chip) temperature sensor?If yes, I would be really grateful for any kind of info how to retrieve a... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.