Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I want to know about SPI slave interface of CYW43907.There are two SPI but those are master interface which is written in 1.1.1 Features of CYW4... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello We are debugging our application board which is almost same as CYW43907EVAL1F butwe use Adesto AT25SF641 instead of MX25L6433FZNI. We are facin... Show More
TaGo_2353976
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,The customer would like to use combo module that is CYW43907+CYW20707.(Murata and Azurewave already provided that one).I think CYW20707 is controll... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Under WICED Studio 5.0, several users has experienced problems during the install which are related to white space in temp folder name. Example: C:\Us... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Can the WICED board can use 'Amazon FreeRTOS' in place of 'FreeRTOS'?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hey everyone,I am trying to use ultrasonic sensor, HC-SR04, with the microcontroller. The problem that I am having is using HC-SR04 with WICED studio.... Show More
user_108962310
Wi-Fi Combo
As a follow on to this thread: Re: brcm_patchram_buf to flash?​Damn, it looks like the BT library wherein the brcm_patchram_buf is actually loaded is ... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
WICED Studio 6.2.1WICED-Studio 6.2.1 Installer (Windows)WICED-Studio-6.2.1 (OSX)WICED-Studio-6.2.1 (Linux 64-bit)Release Notes: WICED Studio 6.2Release Notes: WICED Studio 6.2.1Technical Brief: WICED Studio 6.2.1API Reference: WICED Studio 6.2.1 (Wi-Fi/Combo)... Show More
user_108962310
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to size optimize my app for flash and RAM usage. I am using a 4343W radio.I noticed that brcm_patchram_buf is being located in the RAM sec... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I found a bug where during the download firmware process, tools/common/Linux64/make would run into segmentation fault. As it turns out, the make tool ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.