Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Does CYW43907 module support hardware-timestamp? Does any Cypress module support hardware timestamp? What is the Cypress roadmap for 1588 support? Show More
BeDe_2507241
Wi-Fi Combo
How the stack size of the main thread, i.e., void application_start( )  can be increased? Show More
sugac_3385211
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We want this make command to work as per client requirement : snip.scan-MurataType1LD-FreeRTOS-LwIP-SDIO-iar IAR=1.But we are getting compilation e... Show More
user_3557306
Wi-Fi Combo
my mcu does not support CMD52 and CMD53 that I see are used in the code for data transfer. Can I use CMD17, CMD18, CMD24, CMD25 instead. Will CYW43455... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The data fields like SSID and Password that we enter in HTML page is written to the controller after we click on connect button. Show More
JuPa_2633316
Wi-Fi Combo
I downloaded WICED_Studio 6.0 and installed.When I run wiced_studio on the 64bit windows 7, I can not run the wiced_studio with below error.My system ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am getting issue to connect the AWS server through MQTT protocol.I was getting  error like ERROR_QUEUE_INIT .I have uploaded certificates by appl... Show More
NiMc_1688136
Wi-Fi Combo
SDK 6.2OS: FreeRTOSLwIP: 6.0.3Has anyone ran into an issue where wiced_tcp_connect returns WICED_ABORT?My custom application uses a 3rd party mqtt lib... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello everyone,I'm trying canned_send example in wwd folder for sending UDP data from CYW954907AEVAL1F to the PC. In the debug mode (wwd.canned_send-N... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I see mention of Kinetis K61 being supported in the SDK, but I can't seem to find the driver files under WICED/platform/MCU like I can for the other M... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.