Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiWe are trying to implement OTA2 on modified WM-BN-BM-22 module which has STM32F412 microcontroller, 256KB SRAM, 1MB internal flash, 4 MB external QS... Show More
SaGa_2657031
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Guys,Similar to this thread: OpenOCD Failed​I am also facing the same issue. Below is the log captured in build/openocd_log.txt.Open On-Chip Debugg... Show More
sugac_3385211
Wi-Fi Combo
We need to integrate wiced wifi with our already existing project which is based on freeRTOS v6,If there is any WICED release with FreeRTOS version 6,... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am having issues installing WICED Studio on my Mac. I have followed the extra steps outlined here: WICED-Studio-6.2.1 (OSX) . Everything seems to go... Show More
SeDo_3598816
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,where I can download Technical Reference Manual for CYW43362 ? Show More
NiMc_1688136
Wi-Fi Combo
My design uses an external ECC device from Atmel, the ATECC508A/ATECC608A.The device securely stores the private key internally and cannot be retrieve... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I want to create an application that communicates with our web server using the HTTP client module of WICED SDK (6.2.1).Our web server always us... Show More
mringwal
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi. I've tried to install WICED Studio 6.2.1 on the current macOS. However, the 43xxx_Wi-Fi folder only contains the arm-eabi toolchain, but nothing e... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am building the ble_hello_sensor snip for the BCM94343WWCD1 in the 6.1 and 6.0 WICED SDKs The console window build summary is listed below for each ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,If I do not download the firmware through JTAG and I use the gang writer to write firmware to an external flash, is it possible to boot?Thanks a... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.