Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

NiMc_1688136
Wi-Fi Combo
My ota2 project is not building when I add the debug option to the build config. InVue.RTD-InVue_RTD-FreeRTOS-LwIP-debug ota2_manuf_download will not ... Show More
CoCo_1816446
Wi-Fi Combo
I understand that I am supposed to use PSoC Creator to develop the PSoC 6 functionality and WICED for the Wi-Fi + BT functionality. What I don't under... Show More
diwuc_3612611
Wi-Fi Combo
I am a MCU engineer. WICED's engineering structure and makefile are not very familiar. I don't know how to use it. I want to port it to the IDE. How c... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
There is a USB device that does not belong to any public classes (such as HID、CDC..).The USB device has been tested successfully through the libusb li... Show More
srpec_3628341
Wi-Fi Combo
what are the general WI-FI(802.11) automation testing using python scripting based on WI-FI 802.11 WICED functions and boundaries of framework design ... Show More
CoCo_1816446
Wi-Fi Combo
I have a CY8CKIT-062. I know that I can use PSoC Creator to make projects for the PSoC 6 chip. However, my project requires Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. When ... Show More
JoSt_3481606
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm working on a project where I need to use a certificate and device authentication to join a wireless network.  Does wiced support this and are ther... Show More
ofexc_2213241
Wi-Fi Combo
I am completely new to this: Is there any step by step description, how to establish a WiFi-direct connection between my WICED device and an Adroid sm... Show More
dezi_3554521
Wi-Fi Combo
rroy​Per our previous closed discussion here: CYW43907 SDIO Slave Is it possible to receive 43907 Programmers Guide, and Register Map/Definitions wit... Show More
BrEl_1782996
Wi-Fi Combo
I've been unable to modify the wifi config section of the DCT.The modification appears to be successful. The failure occurs when I make the wiced_netw... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.