Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Can you please send us an ARM64 compiled driver for the CYW43438 WLAN+Bluetooth combo (found in the Raspberry Pi 3) for Windows 10 (ARM64 version)?... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,this is not a question but a hint for those who are also struggling building cpp files.I always got the error message "undefined reference to ap... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I have tried to download the program using olimex debugger.It is working good in wicedSDK 3.7,but when I have moved my application from 3.7 to 6... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am working on a project that is attempting to incorporate the IoTivity-constrained library into WICED WiFi.Due to WICED using it's own primitives, I... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,Does anyone have the orCad part library created for the CYW43455 and/or a recommended reference design for using the 2g/5g/bt SoC ?Thanks Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am trying to use SPI Slave library in WICED 6.2. I want to implement SPI using DMA for micro STM32F412.Do we have any example app or document tha... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Could  use some insight into an occasional error we are seeing in our http server application (WICED 6.2), specifically the WICED API “wiced_http_resp... Show More
diwuc_3612611
Wi-Fi Combo
I use MXCHIP EMW3162 Module,it is STM32F205RGT6 + CYW43362.This module only leads to the SWD pinI have an error when I download the program with jlink... Show More
ClMa_3563786
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I need some help. I've connect my device to a website successfully using HTTP.I start receiving the first data in my callback successfully but q... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,[ WICED-Studio-6.2.1 (Linux 64-bit) ]I´ve two issues about Wiced using rtos:FirstTypedef wiced_thread_t isn't known even after included wiced_rtos.... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.