Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

MaJa_3598701
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We have our Cypress account registered with Apple MFi account. When we tried to download WICED Studio 6.2.1 and install, we couldn't see the Apple ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,Since two/three days I'm trying to update via the OTA, transition V1 to a V2 by modifying several things:- transition from WICED5.1 to WICED6.1-... Show More
GrBa_3483646
Wi-Fi Combo
WICED-Studio-6.2.1in /43xxx_Wi-Fi/WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F4xx/WAF/waf_platform.cfunction platform_write_flash_chunk()When a large app should be loade... Show More
JeNg_3501476
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there any function to change the clock rate of CYW43907? What is the default clock rate ? To increase the performance of the chip how to set it to ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,   I'm exploring the capability of CYW4343W to enable master(central) and slave(peripheral) mode simultaneously. I can not find the answer from doc... Show More
JeNg_3501476
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using CYW43907 for development. In this application, large amount of data is moving from SPI to memory and memory to memory. Currently, it take a... Show More
BrEl_1782996
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm using Gedday to connect to an Android device.Gedday works okay most of the time.Maybe, 5% of the time the gedday_init(...) call fails. I should be... Show More
AkNu_2072836
Wi-Fi Combo
We have two problems occurring.case 1Installing WICED Studio takes a long time to install on a specific PC.(It took more than an hour.)case 2Full buil... Show More
Jeff_Huang
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,attached the schematic, now found 32K768 crystal does not work when HIB_REG_ON_IN is low , while HIB_REG_ON_IN is high,the 32K768 crystal starts to... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi.I am using the BCM43341 reference platform and I am running the WICED-3.5.1 SDK.Unfortunately, whenever I call the wiced_bt_dev_read_rssi(), the ca... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.