Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there is an EVK for the Cypress CYW4356 wifi chip?  Are there any integrated modules available through 3rd parties? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Actually I bought CYW954907AEVAL1F_Evaluation_Kit to test the RF parameters .I am new to WLAN testing .Could you please suggest me to understand an... Show More
SaIr_3758621
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,i'm using Type1LD Evaluation Board and followed the process mentioned in the Type1LD Evaluation Board Quick Start Guide used the WICED-SDKto compil... Show More
rashc_2727106
Wi-Fi Combo
We recently upgraded the firmware for our 4343W-based product from WiCED sdk v4.0 to 5.2 on the way to 6.2.   There were some hurdles to jump through ... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,When test EAP-TLS with a ubuntu-laptop I can upload "Private key" and set "Private key password".reference: https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Ro85GO_wEtE/WaFyB_BUXEI/AAAAAAAAPPA/x0NLjrcozAIyI7FY757kEg2Y8ZgmAO4QwCPcBGAYYCw/s1600/2013-12-31-supplicant1.png... Show More
WEXI_3635386
Wi-Fi Combo
I set up my target ssid and password in the DCT then called wiced_network_up. Since my target ssid won't be up 100% during my application. I saw the w... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
On ThreadX build:WICED_TLS_MINOR_VERSION_MIN=0 && WICED_TLS_MINOR_VERSION_MAX=0 worksWICED_TLS_MINOR_VERSION_MIN=0 && WICED_TLS_MINOR_VERSION_MAX=1 wo... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Wifi BT combo
solved msg Solved
Hello,I want to make an application which uses wifi continuously on with BT/BLE switching for Voice and Data communications. So, I want Combo module o... Show More
EdKi_3322321
Wi-Fi Combo
When I place breakpoints, they are not 'loaded' if I'm not running the firmware, i.e., there's no tick placed next to the breakpoint in the IDE.When I... Show More
grphc_1578046
Wi-Fi Combo
We have been trying to debug multicast dropouts. This has occurred on ALL versions of WICED and is currently being experienced on WICED 6.0.1The devic... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.