Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

nayac_3654671
Wi-Fi Combo
Idea is to create UT environment in Linux machine and there we can also plugin the code coverage tool etc. which is otherwise not possible in the tar... Show More
NiMc_1688136
Wi-Fi Combo
Interesting issue. I am trying to call vEventGroupDelete to remove an event group and reset a app thread to a know state but I am finding that I am hi... Show More
CaTs_3766536
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,I would like to get sensor data from EDAMP-2BA101.https://www.elecs.co.jp/microprism/series/edamp-2ba101/ Dose anyone have any idea how to crea... Show More
kiFo_3714346
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello Everyone,I'm evaluating the Arrow Quicksilver evaluation kit (based on Murata 1GC module which is based on CYW43907) and I want to build the OTA... Show More
JoDr_3827906
Wi-Fi Combo
We are trying to use two UARTs on a STM32F412ZG.  Only the UART connected to STDIO_UART works.  Each works when connected to STDIO_UART, so the hardwa... Show More
BaT_3785171
Wi-Fi Combo
I am porting a IAR source code written for STM32F411 to 43xxx_Wi-Fi project  (WICED studio 6.1 installed in my PC)( Note that IAR code is written usin... Show More
BaT_3785171
Wi-Fi Combo
I would like to do following steps in my project.1) Create completely new project (Let us say project name is 'xyz') in WICED studio.2) Port a IAR sou... Show More
MiZh_2450541
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, We want to do EMC RF test for our Bluetooth/Wi-Fi comb module which uses the CYW88335 chip. The 4.8-5G harmonic interference is high. So we try to... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The datasheet for the 1MW has 7 programmable GPIO pins.  Are any of them configurable to provide a WIFI HOST WAKE UP interrupt? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I have a problem with chip - CYW43907. When I switch power off/on (power supply) quickly (less then 1s) chip is hanging - it is not showing data... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.