Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
static wwd_result_t download_resource( wwd_resource_t resource, uint32_t address ){    uint32_t transfer_progress;    wiced_buffer_t buffer;    uint32... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi I'm currently using a Murata Type 1LD module on a device I'm working with, I'm looking for ways to lower the power consumption.  I'm wondering if t... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
http://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an225347-cypress-wi-fi-clm-regulatory-manual AN225347 introduces you to the Cypress CLM regulat... Show More
kemyc_3518731
Wi-Fi Combo
On the CYW943907AEVAL1F evaluation board, I want to use an external JTAG device plugged into the J3 connector. I have looked at the example given in "... Show More
yokic_2958136
Wi-Fi Combo
I am testing for certification using CYW43907 product.I knew that this product is certified as 2.4G & 5G 802.11nBut It has problem for HT40 MCS.What's... Show More
CaTs_3766536
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Cypress, and inoue_tomohiro_1742091 from Murata,Compal project (CTI3) build-in Murata Type1LD module withour external flash, however wifi malfuncti... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Good day, i have measured TCP transmission speed, and im very surprised. I got only around 250KB/s, why speed is so slow, I tried 5G and 2.4G WIFI, tr... Show More
aktac_3789331
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello Support,I am evaluating the cypress module CYW94343WWCD1. And I have started using the power save example in the demo apps. I modified the appli... Show More
BaT_3785171
Wi-Fi Combo
I added MyCode.cpp to this path 43xxx_Wi-Fi\apps\snip\scan.Contents of MyCode.cpp is as follows./************start of MyCode.cpp************/#include ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
when I search for this I see several links in the forum, but am not sure which one I should follow i.e where can I get the latest set of directions.I ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.