Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The basic problem of the CYW943907AEVAL1F development board! The Ethernet port does not work.Whether using the ping_ethernet demo program or the ping ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using  CYW4356.  The current FW has very high switching time for moving from one  APN to other.How can I enable i802.11r—Fast Roaming (between... Show More
JoDr_3827906
Wi-Fi Combo
I lose my date time when VDD power lost.  We do have a battery connected to VBAT.  I think we are missing some configuration for enabling battery back... Show More
srpec_3628341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All ,General Features of Wi-Fi 802.11 for automation testing using Python.I got some Features Like p2p and roam.if any know the features.Please rep... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The WICED board will appear under libusbK devices:The COM port not appear under Ports(COM & LPT). Show More
user_2112781
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I'm using the BCM943907 chip and I was wondering how does the background connect work.There is not much documentation regarding  wiced_bt_gatt_l... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am working with raspberry pi zero w, and he use BCM43438 (bluetooth and wifi). I downloaded the pdf from cypress about BCM43438, but have only te... Show More
NiMc_1688136
Wi-Fi Combo
Is anyone concerned or looked at the endurance issue with OTA2 updates and the rewrites of the header?During a update, the header is rewritten with st... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I have integrated 1DX with STM32 MCU. Now, I want to go for my product pre-compliance testing (FCC and CE) and I need certification test utility fo... Show More
YoJa_3107936
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI want to know below questions about STM32F411+CYW43362.1, When OTA failed, how will the Wi-Fi system work? 2,  Do you have software(FW) mirroring f... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.