Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
lefeno
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using CYW54907  dev board, WICED SDK 6.6 with default Netx Duo. I want to ask if the wiced sdk has supported for dhcpv6 request, dnsv6 and pin... Show More
RoHe_4370821
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Dear Support, I have a question regarding the procedure for BLE client to pair and bond to a BLE server. I am using 4343W (Murata 1dx module) and WICE... Show More
StBa_721356
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
We have a device based on a CYW43907 with a firmware acting as a WiFi client using WICED SDK 6.4.0.We see that joining to some Access Points just fail... Show More
BeOl_4470266
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, In order to respect our cybersecurity requirements, I need to disable the support for TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1, only keeping TLS 1.2. I've noticed t... Show More
Anonymous
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
When writing to a random place in sflash on most sflash chips the process is very slow on some chips the data written will be corrupted. This can be e... Show More
lefeno
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using CYW54907 dev board, WICED SDK 6.6. My board is placed in a mix 2.4GHz, 5GHz network, 2 network has different SSID.Normally, I can connec... Show More
MaCa_2922036
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I met an issue with the lib http and http_client with the function which get the Http answer received after sending a HTTP GET request: The func... Show More
harelTur
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hi  I try to init I2c and I dont see any signal of clock of I2c  My code :  static const wiced_i2c_device_t BARO_I2C ={.port = BARO_I2C_PORT,.address ... Show More
lefeno
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
According to my understanding, the SECURE BOOT option is written to the OTP address field, and maybe is used in the ROM bootloader only to decrypt and... Show More
nono
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
I Just downloaded &installedBM-Windows-WICED-Studio-6.6.0.9-IDE-Installer.zip. As described in document CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT PSoC 6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit... Show More
Board Information

WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.
Top liked authors