Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, I have the following:WICED SDK 6.1SEGGGER J-link BaseUbuntu 16.04I'm building the following make target snip.scan-BCM43362WCD4. We have a custo... Show More
sugac_3385211
Wi-Fi Combo
MAKEFILE MAKECMDGOALS=snip.scan-MurataType1LD-FreeRTOS-LwIP-SDIO OTA2_SUPPORT is disabledBuilding BootloaderIn file included from ././WICED/WWD/includ... Show More
prchc_3940186
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am getting the following error when i am building Wifi sample application on Mac OS High Sierra. "OpenOCD failed ...."I am trying to build for th... Show More
mili_2550941
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear:     Our product need 2 wifi combo which need PCIE or USB interface and not same,can you give me some advices?     Also linux driver need support... Show More
NaFi_2915566
Wi-Fi Combo
Using CYW943907AEVAL1F with Wiced Studio 6.2.1.2.I am following the instructions in "CYW943907AEVAL1F Evaluation Kit User Guide, Doc. No. 002-18703 Re... Show More
Eric_wang
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there any reference for CYW43012 hardware design?I can't find any information about CYW43012,plese help! Show More
jusac_3935691
Wi-Fi Combo
hi.I tried to install PDL to E drive (USB memory), and it was succeeded.http://www.cypress.com/design-guides/peripheral-driver-library-pdl-software-and-documentation-archive... Show More
aktac_3789331
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I am evaluating the cypress CYW943907AEVAL1F module. And I am using the SDK version 6.0.1.5. I am using a tcp_client example and tried to connec... Show More
garc_3476631
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, what are the default hardware settings for the PSoC 6 CY8CKIT-062 WIFI BT KIT. The embedded DEMO program is not running. Is a W10 USB driver ne... Show More
Eric_wang
Wi-Fi Combo
How should I use the CYW43438WCD1 bluetooth module?Do I need another MCU to run the BT stack like blueZ?Can the MCU of the EVB supports both WIFI and ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.