Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

NiUs_2890976
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello!  I ported WICED SDK 6.1 code to the Cortex-A9.Hardware:my own (ARM Cortex-A9 + Murata 1DX module with BCM4343W)bus SDIO  I made the changes bas... Show More
dawac_2123751
Wi-Fi Combo
In Wiced 3.7.0-7 it appears that if an EAP-TLS handshake packet is dropped at any stage by the client (Wiced) there is no retry logic in place.  Is th... Show More
delic_2995291
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello Support.if there a method to disable the rts/cts on ap created by "wl"?the details:I create a ap by wl like the following:"wl create_interface a... Show More
AkNu_2072836
Wi-Fi Combo
I tried "SECURE_SFLASH" option enable.( added SECURE_SFLASH=1 )But WICED device seems not work.Build and downloading seem OK.DCT.bin is encrypted and ... Show More
ChMa_3922746
Wi-Fi Combo
I am attempting to get the web client based upon the code httpbin_org.c to connect to a web server with mutual TLS authentication.  I can get the clie... Show More
NoMa_3617641
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I have a question about CYW43907.Are there any detail descriptions about strapping option pins at POR?WICED-QSG chapter 4.1 said "For more informat... Show More
user_3880456
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I want to send data from one PSoC to another every 5 or 10 sec. The model of my kits is PSoC 6 CY8CKIT_062 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit. I have the follo... Show More
GrCa_1363456
Wi-Fi Combo
Has any work been done to create a common software interface to BLE in combo modules that matches the interface in BLE only modules? This could be a s... Show More
JaSh_2812831
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to parse the information elements of the Beacons while being associated.I tried packet_filter app, but it needs the board to be on monitor... Show More
TaKo_1005866
Wi-Fi Combo
After starting Type1GC in AP mode, if you connect with STA and ping from STA, AP (Type1GC) reboots irregularly.<Environment>WICED: WICED-Studio-6.1.0.... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.