Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
hoainguyen265
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hi guys, I'm using WICED_SPI_2 in cyw54907 but got  unexpected issues that: my external SPI slave transfer 8 byte {0x01, 0x02, 0x03...,0x08} but cyw54... Show More
Félix_T
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying bring up a new board that we have made using an Azurewave AH-306. When scanning, the chip immediately returns from the scan with the respo... Show More
jipa_4765381
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
When EPD occurs after receiving the user's voice input, I try to send the voice data to the Google REST API. By the way, Google does not provide SDKs ... Show More
zhaobing
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo

cyw54907 use default boot, 802.11ac 20MHZ is ok,but 40MHZ or 80MHZ is not wokr(not find ssid) 

MilesHsu
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
I want to download the Wiced 4.0.1 to develop my product , I find the link: https://community.cypress.com/t5/WICED-Studio-Wi-Fi-Combo/WICED-Studio-4-0-1-has-been-released/m-p/69201... Show More
KOK_4840576
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
We have been trying to achieve simultaneous Bluetooth classic and LE connection. BT classic application and BLE application running simultaneous on th... Show More
Zeki
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, I have a Portenta H7 board with MCU STM32H747 connected to Type1DX via SDIO and UART. I want to communicate to Type1DX with STM32H747 but I can... Show More
RoMc_863046
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, I keep getting a 36480 (0x8E80) error returned from wiced_tcp_stream_read_with_count() and wiced_tcp_receive(). How do I determine what his err... Show More
Ozguryldz
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hello all; i want to execute my c99 source code on my CYW943907AEVAL1F evaluation kit. I implemented a basic publish-subscribe application by using OP... Show More
KOK_4840576
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
I am using a Murata's 1LD(CYW43438 combo chipset + STM32F412 MCU) development board.  I am using WICED studio's IDE and built system for development a... Show More
Board Information

WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.
Top liked authors