Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

jacec_1390826
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,We are in the beginning of studying how to do the SW architecture and we would like to better undestand the role of „WICED“, it’s functionality ... Show More
NiMc_1688136
Wi-Fi Combo
I have seen some network problems seemingly related to scenarios where the link goes down and then comes back up some time later.1. data_abort excepti... Show More
user_4051776
Wi-Fi Combo
We have purchased a Nebula-1DX_02, built a few demos (all good) and planning to develop our own board with STM32F429 and 1DX RF module. In anticipatio... Show More
MiRo_263836
Wi-Fi Combo
This is the 1st time that I am using FreeRTOS in WICED (on an STM32F429) and I want to make sure that I am initializing tasks in the best place.  I di... Show More
NaFi_2915566
Wi-Fi Combo
I am chasing down a heap issue and I am confused about the heap structure.In the makefile, I am setting PLATFORM_HEAP_SIZE=256*1024.  We have some lar... Show More
WeWh_3706036
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to add resources to the external filesystem (filesystem.bin) and I have configured the makefile per this example: Keep web content (.html, .js) on external flash in a filesystem... Show More
BeDe_2507241
Wi-Fi Combo
WiFi Scan
solved msg Solved
Is there any API in WICED studio to check if the device is currently scanning for wifi networks?There is a function to suppress the scan, but I could ... Show More
NiMc_1688136
Wi-Fi Combo
I have configured my code to write exceptions to AONRAM to survive a reset and push the information out on the next reboot. This leaves me with a regi... Show More
FlMo_3989191
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,right now im getting into the WLAN capabilities of the CYW54907 with said development board.I use the Config_join_ping code example to get the b... Show More
SaIr_3758621
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,i'm  getting  compilation error as  error: 'size_t' has not been declared even though the respective header file is included.This error is encounte... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.