Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

alorc_4110946
Wi-Fi Combo
Can the CYW94343WWCD1_EVB do the tutorial 101 demo for humidity and temperature or is it specified for certain platforms? Show More
OlKa_3358896
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi.I found next combos for CYW43907: ThreadX-NetX, ThreadX-NetX_Duo and FreeRTOS-LwIP. Which combo has best performance?I worked with FreeRTOS and LwI... Show More
strac_4011406
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using the AES-BCM4343W which includes the STM32F411 MCU (512KB FLASH and 128KB SRAM).My application is utilizing both Bluetooth and WiFi and I am... Show More
MiBo_4070331
Wi-Fi Combo
Just a simple question. Should the WL_REG_ON pin of CYW4343W be driven to VDDIO or VBAT to enable WiFi? I think its VDDIO, however its not 100% clear ... Show More
GrCa_1363456
Wi-Fi Combo
What specific examples and lessons learned are available for setting up secure WiFi enterprise connections using BLE?Are there issues trying to pass c... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Test with sdk-6.1:Using wiced_bt_ble_observe() API always get scan response even withsetting scan_mode =BTM_BLE_SCAN_MODE_PASSIVE in ble_scan_cfg.I... Show More
agmi_3321141
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I want to use the buffer pool statistics API based on the documentation in "Application Buffer Pools". This function doesn't seem to be generic as ... Show More
OlKa_3358896
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi. With new board design we can connect to CYW43907 mcu with J-Link)What options need configurate in make file for custom board? What platform need s... Show More
brha_3994521
Wi-Fi Combo
I have an application I have written that has 2 simple functions taken from snips and samples in the wiced SDK 6,2.  I am running the code on the BCM9... Show More
OlKa_3358896
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi. We have custom board with CYW43907 chip. Communication error had occurred when we tried connect to device with J-Link: "Error: Cortex-A/R (connect... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.