Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

WaSu_1697556
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I have an additional question related to the below question.Re: Recovery after ota update failure CYW43438 / STM32F412 Besides manually selecting t... Show More
jina_4171326
Wi-Fi Combo
i' make just target like below(1)  "demo.airplay_posix-BCM94343WWCD1-NuttX-NuttX_NS"--> i got a error like belowWICED/RTOS/NuttX/WWD/WWD.mk:43: *** No... Show More
WaSu_1697556
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Just a question, what happens if ota (not ota2) is accidentally interrupted due to low battery?  Does the system reboot with the old(current) main ... Show More
cohuc_3807591
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All:I have an unusual ask - I want to use the serial flash memory on the Quicksilver_EVL for storing a LARGE amount of application data. The rea... Show More
jega_1388261
Wi-Fi Combo
Does it exist Windows 10 drivers for the CYW954907AEVAL1F kit so it can be use as a under windows as a WIFI Station ?If yes what WICED application  ne... Show More
user_4053416
Wi-Fi Combo
Greetings,I have some problems to make the OTA process in the field.In two times, during the OTA process, the BCM4343W are rebooting by whachtdog time... Show More
dutr_4207231
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,My WICED Expansion for STM (STERLING-LWBTM STM EXPANSION BOARD) doesn't display the JTAG COM port, it only displays the USB -> Serial COM port. ... Show More
alorc_1643676
Wi-Fi Combo
question asked to me,  does the cyw94343wwcd1 have a bridge power rectifier plug for 12 volts into the board. if so what port.if more information or c... Show More
ShAb_4059181
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using the PSoc6 Wifi-BT Pioneer Kit with the TFT Display Shield CY8CKIT-028-TF.I have read CE223726 - PSoC6 TFT Display Interface with EmWin Grap... Show More
HIUR_3769846
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I would to change the parameter of GI for certification process and optimization. However, I didn't find corresponding command, is there any comma... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.