Wiced SDK 3.1.1 on OS X Yosemite

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for dual posting but,

I wonder if anyone has installed and build code with SDK 3.1.1 on OS X Yosemite? I installed the sdk and expect it to compile code. I suspect I need to add some other stuff for GCC.

Regards,

Bora

0 Likes
1 Solution

Yes on 10.10.1 it works fine.. I confirm that and I have it working fine on my setup.

thnx

vik86

View solution in original post

3 Replies
VikramR_26
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 10 comments on KBA

Yes I've replied to your original thread. Could you clarify if you are using the sin function in your app ?

Thanks,

vik86

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your feedback. I have downgraded to Yosemite 10.10.1. Deleted and reinstalled 3.1.1. Still same error. I am not using Sin function. Just installed and clicked snip.scan. At this point, if any one can confirm that they can  build on Yosemite 10.10.1, that would be helpful.

Making .gdbinit

Building Bootloader

WICED/platform/GCC/math_newlib.c: In function 'sin':

WICED/platform/GCC/math_newlib.c:30:5: internal compiler error: Illegal instruction: 4

x -= ( (int) ( x / ( 2 * PI ) ) ) * 2 * PI;

^

libbacktrace could not find executable to open

Please submit a full bug report,

with preprocessed source if appropriate.

See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.

make[3]: *** [build/waf_bootloader-NoOS-NoNS-BCM943362WCD4-SDIO/Modules/WICED/platform/GCC/math_newlib.o] Error 1

make[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

make[2]: *** [main_app] Error 2

make[1]: *** [bootloader] Error 2

make: *** [main_app] Error 2

0 Likes

Yes on 10.10.1 it works fine.. I confirm that and I have it working fine on my setup.

thnx

vik86