When I compile aws_iot/pub_sub/publisher or subsciber it gives me following errors..

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Compiling App_aws_subcriber

Compiling WICED

Compiling Platform_BCM943362WCD4

apps/demo/aws_iot/pub_sub/subscriber/subscriber.c: In function 'application_start':

apps/demo/aws_iot/pub_sub/subscriber/subscriber.c:193:36: error: 'resources_apps_DIR_aws_iot_DIR_client_cer' undeclared (first use in this function)

resource_get_readonly_buffer( &resources_apps_DIR_aws_iot_DIR_client_cer, 0, MQTT_MAX_RESOURCE_SIZE, &size_out, (const void **) &security.cert );

^

apps/demo/aws_iot/pub_sub/subscriber/subscriber.c:193:36: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in

apps/demo/aws_iot/pub_sub/subscriber/subscriber.c:199:36: error: 'resources_apps_DIR_aws_iot_DIR_privkey_cer' undeclared (first use in this function)

resource_get_readonly_buffer( &resources_apps_DIR_aws_iot_DIR_privkey_cer, 0, MQTT_MAX_RESOURCE_SIZE, &size_out, (const void **) &security.key );

^

make.exe[1]: *** [build/demo.aws_iot.pub_sub.subscriber-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/apps/demo/aws_iot/pub_sub/subscriber/subscriber.o] Error 1

make.exe[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

tools/makefiles/wiced_elf.mk:177: recipe for target 'build/demo.aws_iot.pub_sub.subscriber-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/apps/demo/aws_iot/pub_sub/subscriber/subscriber.o' failed

make: *** [main_app] Error 2

Makefile:220: recipe for target 'main_app' failed

I tried to find the undeclared variables but i didn't find any definition /declaration of such variables..

i created target name as:

demo.aws_iot.pub_sub.subscriber-BCM943362WCD4 download run

i changed the publicKey & Clien certificate file to my public key & client certificate..

As these variables are giving the path for certificate & private key..

Where should I declare them?

Thanks ,

Shrikrishna

0 Likes
2 Replies
AndrewY_86
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

Hi Shrikrishna,

The variables point to paths defined in the make file (subscriber.mk) Can you look at the make file to verify that these lines are included?

$(NAME)_RESOURCES  := apps/aws_iot/rootca.cer \

apps/aws_iot/client.cer \

apps/aws_iot/privkey.cer

You can modify the certificates in the directory pointed to by the make file ( by default it should be C:\Users\username\Documents\WICED\WICED-SDK-3.5.2\WICED-SDK\resources\apps\aws_iot ), or modify the make file to point to the path that your certificates are in.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks aky

Error was due to the certificate .As my certificate extensions were wrong so may i guess it unable to read certificate,so i changed all certificate extensions to ".cer",it worked fine..

0 Likes