WICED wifi board communication lost

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I'm using your wifi wiced board with the BCM943362WCDA module.

I succesfully compiled and programmed the latest "demo.temp_control" firmware. After downloaded it in the module, everything works fine and  in fact I'm able to access the webpage with the temperature information  and also I'm able to get the data temperture in the xively website.

After the first power up I never turned off the board (that is supplied by an USB wall adapter)  and what I noticed is that, after some time (1 or 2 days) the board is not able to communicate anymore (I'm not able to get the data by xively neither to access the board webpage) and I have to reset it (by the reset button) to make it to work againg.

When the board was not able to  communicate anymore I checked the AP status and the board is still in the AP client list.

Have you seen a behaviour like this? Is something related to the firmware stack that will be fixed in the future or it related to other issues?

Thanks,

Rosario

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for reporting the issue. We will reproduce your scenario and debug the problem.

0 Likes