WICED: how to implement clm_blob(STM32+CYW43438)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
TaGo_2353976
Level 4
Level 4
5 likes given First like received First like given

Hi,

I'm designing STM32+CYW43438 module with WICED.(WICED ver is Wiced_006.002.001.0002).

I'd like to know following points.

1. In default, where is clm_blob stored ?

2. When I added countries to my regulation and made clm_blob via Mycase ,

how can I program to my module ?

<Back Ground>

Usually, I used host based IC ,such as CYW4373 or CYW43455 with Linux.

In this system, we changed clm_blob binary itself in my Linux but I'm not familiar with WICED so I don't understand basic point as above.

I hope to get anyone help.

Thank you.

--TAK

0 Likes
1 Solution
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

Please check the New Document Release: AN225347 - Cypress Wi-Fi CLM Regulatory Manual​ for details on how to replace the default clm blob present in WICED SDK. Usually, clm blob resides in the resources directory; i.e it goes in as a part of resource filesystem binary. Just like linux chip-sets, you need to modify the clm blob in 43xxx_Wi-Fi/resources/firmware/4343W, detailed procedure can be found in section 8.1 of the above mentioned document.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

Please check the New Document Release: AN225347 - Cypress Wi-Fi CLM Regulatory Manual​ for details on how to replace the default clm blob present in WICED SDK. Usually, clm blob resides in the resources directory; i.e it goes in as a part of resource filesystem binary. Just like linux chip-sets, you need to modify the clm blob in 43xxx_Wi-Fi/resources/firmware/4343W, detailed procedure can be found in section 8.1 of the above mentioned document.