Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo

ericboxer_
New Contributor II

Hi all,

I've been trying to install the latest download of WICED Studio and it seems that I cannot get it installed (MacOS Catalina). I keep getting a message stating "You can't open the [installer] because it may be damaged". I've tried redownloading from both Chrome and Safari and have the same challenge.

Has anyone else experienced this or have been able to get the software installed?

0 Likes
1 Solution
YashM

Hello

Please go through Section 4 (Known Issue) point 1 of the Release-Notes-WICED-Studio-6-6-0 and let me know whether it solves the issue or not. You can also have a look at a similar thread WICED OSX installation for your reference.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
YashM

Hello

Please go through Section 4 (Known Issue) point 1 of the Release-Notes-WICED-Studio-6-6-0 and let me know whether it solves the issue or not. You can also have a look at a similar thread WICED OSX installation for your reference.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ericboxer_
New Contributor II

Thanks. This mostly worked, I had to cd one level deeper (BM-OSX-WICED-Studio-6.6.0.9-IED-Installer.app) and then everything worked alright.