WI-FI Direct Commands in Wiced-SDK-3.1.2

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I can use "test.console-ISM43362_M3G_L44 download run" to compile the console application. I am trying  to use some wi-fi direct commands to mimic our real wifi-direct applications. Below are the issues

1. Starting a persistent group called DIRECT-test with WPA2 passphrase 12345678 on channel 1 using the command below

p2p_go_start p test 12345678 1

From Wi-Fi Direct settings on my Samusang Galaxy 3 tablet, I can see "WICED_P2P device". From Wi-Fi settings,I can also see "DIRECT-test1" wireless network. Does why the command "p2p_go_start" also create the "DIRECT-test1" wireless network, not only Wi-Fi direct "WICED_P2P device" network?

2.Once I tap the  "WICED_P2P device" on the tablet and the tablet can connect to  "WICED_P2P device" without any password. But I found that the Wiced device GO doesn't assign a IP address to the tablet.

3. How can I add the passord feature to allow only specific tablets to connect to "WICED_P2P device"?

Thanks,

0 Likes
6 Replies