STM32F407 + CYW43455 in wiced..

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
jina_4171326
Level 2
Level 2
First like given

hi  i hace STM32F407 + CYW43455 besed board with is successfully working with wiced.

but now i have some older code based on USB peripheral for STM32407.. which is developed in keil ide..

now.. i need to port that code from keil to wiced..
have you any better solution?

thanks
jignesh narola

0 Likes
1 Solution
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted
  1. You can add the header file and source file for usb in 43xxx_Wi-Fi/WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F4xx/peripherals/libraries and compile them by adding src/stm32f4xx_usb.c (assuming the .c file is named like this) in 43xxx_Wi-Fi/WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F4xx/peripherals/libraries/libraries.mk.
  2. You may choose to write an abstraction layer based on the APIs added in previous step and name it platform_usb.c and add it in 43xxx_Wi-Fi/WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F4xx/peripherals/libraries and modify the peripherals.mk to compile the platform_usb.c
  3. If you can complete the porting effort mentioned in above steps, you should be able to run the code for USB as well

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted
  1. You can add the header file and source file for usb in 43xxx_Wi-Fi/WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F4xx/peripherals/libraries and compile them by adding src/stm32f4xx_usb.c (assuming the .c file is named like this) in 43xxx_Wi-Fi/WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F4xx/peripherals/libraries/libraries.mk.
  2. You may choose to write an abstraction layer based on the APIs added in previous step and name it platform_usb.c and add it in 43xxx_Wi-Fi/WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F4xx/peripherals/libraries and modify the peripherals.mk to compile the platform_usb.c
  3. If you can complete the porting effort mentioned in above steps, you should be able to run the code for USB as well
0 Likes