STM32F407 + CYW43455 in keil insted of wiced?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
jina_4171326
Level 2
Level 2
First like given

i have STM32407 discovery with CYW43455 chipset. also interfacing is working ok.

but i want to use wiced examples with keil ide. so, how can i do it. is there any way.?.. have you?

i want to develop full code in keil ide only. with for STM32407 with CYW43455 chipset.

i want to API or library(SDK for CYW43455) which is supported by another ide.

0 Likes
1 Solution
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

Right now, there is no straightforward or recommended way to export the WICED SDK to KEIL ide. When you install WICED Studio, the SDK gets installed in your local drive in a location like C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\<WICED_Studio>. With this SDK, you can try on your own to export to Keil (maybe write a make rule in Makefile like mk_iar_project.mk which extracts the relevant files from the SDK that can be ported).

Once again, this has not been attempted before from Cypress side so we can only help you with the essential files from WS.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

Right now, there is no straightforward or recommended way to export the WICED SDK to KEIL ide. When you install WICED Studio, the SDK gets installed in your local drive in a location like C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\<WICED_Studio>. With this SDK, you can try on your own to export to Keil (maybe write a make rule in Makefile like mk_iar_project.mk which extracts the relevant files from the SDK that can be ported).

Once again, this has not been attempted before from Cypress side so we can only help you with the essential files from WS.