SPI slave

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello,

Does WICED really support SPI slave APIs as i don't see any implementation for spi_slave_init function at all.

Can anyone please share SPI slave implementation code for any of the WICED platform.. I have written the code myself, for some reason i am not able to see the recieve interrupts or also polling also doesnt reveal any data..

Thanks,

Raghu

0 Likes
3 Replies
AndrewY_86
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

Hi Raghu,

There is a snippet application that implements spi_slave_init in snip/spi_slave.

The function is defined in /libraries/drivers/spi_slave/

Is this what you are looking for?

Best Regards,

Andrew

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Andrew,

It's just defined, but i don't see any implementation. wiced_spi_slave_init() ultimately calls platform_spi_slave_init() for which there is no implementation for any of the WICED supported platforms... I am surprised as how can API be listed in documentation without having implementation for the same.. Am i really missing something here?

Let me ask the question this way, if i want SPI slave to be implemented on STM32f4 MCU based platform, if i call wiced_spi_slave_init(), will it work? or for that matter on any of the WICED supported platforms if not STM32F4 based..

Thanks,

Raghu

0 Likes
Let me ask the question this way, if i want SPI slave to be implemented on STM32f4 MCU based platform, if i call wiced_spi_slave_init(), will it work? or for that matter on any of the WICED supported platforms if not STM32F4 based..

Please see SPI SLAVE

According to the spi_slave makefile, the BCM94390WCD1 and BCM94390WCD2 have their platform_spi_slave_init implemented.