Re: IR decoder

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I was trying to implement IR decoder for decoding the ac remote control signals on ISM43362_M3G using wiced. I was facing some difficulties.It would be really helpful if someone can help me out in figuring what is the problem or if they can share their own implemetation.

I have also attached my code below.

0 Likes
1 Reply
SeyhanA_31
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hi,

The printing of your log messages to serial port could take significant amount of time and effect processing of GPIO processing. Try to remove the print from your GPIO state change processing.

You can isolate your GPIO processing to a function and call wiced_rtos_create_threat(...) to offload GPIO processing to a thread. From your application thread, you can do status printing of the outcome of the GPIO thread. For thread creation and deletion you can take a look at http://community.broadcom.com/search.jspa?q=create+delete+thread.

Another option is to detect the state changes of the GPIO by callbacks. To register GPIO to a state change callbacks you can use gpio_keypad_enable(...). There are few sample apps using gpio_keypad_enable(...) comes with Wiced SDK. You can also look at the "push2scan" a new and simple snip that starts and stop WiFi scanning or Email State Changes Of Input (Push2Email)

Seyhan

0 Likes