Re: Can I use J-link Debugger to debug WICED? (con't)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

As a follow on to this closed thread here: can i use jlink to download image from wiced sdk?

I looked on the gathering however individuals were all requesting that how utilize the Jlink with GDB.. I have purchased a J-Link Edu and I have the olimex wire and I have associated the test to the PSoC 4 Pioneer however now what.. I recently believed that the J-Link would control the chip and PSoC maker would remember it.. Have I got this all retrogressive.. my involvement with programming devices is completely restricted to the ones microchip give so I am endeavoring to utilize it like their apparatuses (ICD, PICKIT) I realize the PSoC pioneer 4 has a worked in debugger yet I needed to experiment with my jlink as I will fabricate custom pcbs soon and need to perceive how they function..

0 Likes
1 Solution
PriyaM_16
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Are you looking to program the PSOC 4 Pioneer kit with JTAG? This kit is not supported in WICED SDK. You might have to look at PSoC creator for the same.

View solution in original post

1 Reply