Netx duo not care Tcp duplicate acknowled in WICED 3.3.1

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I using a WICED version 3.3.1 with Threadx.NetX duo and send tcp stream with function "wiced_tcp_send_buffer()" the function is return "WICED_SUCCESS" but the wireshark capture is not OK

when PC is not receive packet and it answer with TCP dup ack but Netx duo is not retransmit a loss packet, it send the next packet forward.

Capture.JPG

i open socket with default in " nx_tcp_socket_transmit_configure(&socket->socket, WICED_TCP_TX_DEPTH_QUEUE, WICED_TCP_SEND_TIMEOUT/WICED_TCP_TX_RETRIES, WICED_TCP_TX_RETRIES, 0);"

can any one help me to configuration NetX duo?

or

NetX duo has a callback function to handler this error?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

ThreadX.NetX in WICED 3.3.1 also has the same problem. The stack ignores the TCP DUP ACK so the TCP connection is actually broken but the stack seems to be unaware of that. Besides, the stack will not call disconnect callback so the application cannot react for this situation.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

here is a wireshark capture file.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

ThreadX.NetX in WICED 3.3.1 also has the same problem. The stack ignores the TCP DUP ACK so the TCP connection is actually broken but the stack seems to be unaware of that. Besides, the stack will not call disconnect callback so the application cannot react for this situation.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also see the same behavior and unfortunately haven't found a solution.

0 Likes