Need WL and HCI commands for RF testing

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RIPR_4424621
Level 1
Level 1
First like received

Hi,

We have designed one product based on NXP platform and now we are in certification phase for this product.In this we have interfaced LBEE5HY1MW-230 module via SDIO and UART. We need wl and HCI commands for conducted test of Wi-Fi and BT. We need below details ASAP as our conducted test for certification is on hold.

1. wifi adaptivity test commands using WL tool.

2. WL commands for un-modulated carrier testing.

3. HCI commands for Bluetooth testing for different modulation techniques i.e GFSK, DQPSK and 8DPSK

Let me know if you need any more details.

Regards,

Richa

0 Likes
1 Solution

​Hi Richa,

Not sure if this issue solved for you or not .

Can you please confirm how are you testing BT commands?

If you just sending the HCI raw commands, then please refer to the BT_Test_Mode.pdf provided in first response.

If you want in OGF , OCF commands, please let me know which test you want to do. I shall share the OGF & OCF commands for the same.

Helpful threads:

CYW43455 Blue tooth HCI command for Modulated RX

How to achive packet counter when test BT RX characteristics,how to reset this counter

Regards,
Anjana

View solution in original post

13 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi Richa,

For BT commands , please have a look at attached doc.

Regards,

Anjana

Hi Anjana,

Thank you for your response.

To put BT in continuous TX mode we are using command as below.

It is possible that you provide this type of commands for testing?

hcitool cmd 0x03 0x003

hcitool cmd 0x3F 0x051 0xee 0xff 0xc0 0x88 0x00 0x00 0x01 0x13 0x04 0x01 0x0F 0x53 0x01 0x09 0x00 0x00

Regards,

Richa

0 Likes
PriyaM_16
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello,

Please refer the regulatory manual for detailed explanation of regulatory testing. New Document Release: AN225347 - Cypress Wi-Fi CLM Regulatory Manual

0 Likes

Hello,

In same design,We are facing below two issues in certification

1) We are passing in WI-Fi adaptivity test for 2.4GHz but failing in adaptivity test for 5GHz.

2) For BT hopping test we are following commands as per attached document.But It is not working for us.Please suggest any command guideline  document for Bluetooth.

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes

Have you also reached out to Murata for Regulatory testing support?

ToIn_1742091

0 Likes

Yes,They have suggested to contact cypress

0 Likes

Can you please mention the steps for testing adaptivity in 5GHz and the country code used?

0 Likes

For adaptivity test ,Steps are followed as per standard only.

Country code may be we are using 'ALL'

Meanwhile can you please share the BT commands for BT hopping test?

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hello,

Please refer the document attached earlier for BT commands and try with the attached firmware. The current firmware is the manufacturing firmware.

This firmware is for BT or WI-Fi?

0 Likes

My bad. The BT firmware is given as a hcd file. I hope you have access to that. Kindly try the wifi RF testing with country code FR/5 for adaptivity.

Also can you please let me know if you got success response for initial HCI reset command needed for BT test?

0 Likes

Yes that was working but for BT hoping we are not able to decode command properly

I have attache command which we are using for testing.

We just want you to make corrections

0 Likes

​Hi Richa,

Not sure if this issue solved for you or not .

Can you please confirm how are you testing BT commands?

If you just sending the HCI raw commands, then please refer to the BT_Test_Mode.pdf provided in first response.

If you want in OGF , OCF commands, please let me know which test you want to do. I shall share the OGF & OCF commands for the same.

Helpful threads:

CYW43455 Blue tooth HCI command for Modulated RX

How to achive packet counter when test BT RX characteristics,how to reset this counter

Regards,
Anjana