My customer hope to get some data from UART, and send to network FTP server( with account and passwork ). can it support?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

My customer hope to get some data from UART, and send to network FTP server( with account and passwork ). can it support?

MCU UART-----> wiced wifi ------> AP --------> FTP server

0 Likes
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check out WiConnect.ack.me

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is a TFTP implementation posed by WICED and may be released in the next version of WICED

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for you answer,  Does TFTP support FTP account and password login?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, TFTP is a trivial transfer protocol, mainly for boot loaders and simple transfers

0 Likes
SeyhanA_31
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hi,

Wiced SDK is released with NetX, NetXDuo FTP client libraries. FTP related functions could be found in .../WICED/network/NetX_Duo/ver5.7_sp2/netx_applications/ftp/ directory.

There are no sample apps related to FTP released at this time.

Seyhan

0 Likes

Hi,

NetX and NetXDuo provides FTP client libraries but it assumes you have a filesystem on your target application.

Seyhan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your replay. My customer want to send some data security. and the web server need user name and password to login.

Do you had some suggestion and sample code? MCU will input the user name and password and data by I2C/UART to wiced. we do not had file system.

0 Likes