ModusToolBox BLE for CY86C24ABZI-D44 (PSoC6 Wi-Fi + BT Prototyping Kit)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
debec_2126651
Level 2
Level 2
First question asked First reply posted First like received

Hi,

i have seen Git examples referenced on the CY8CPROTO-062-4343W (PSoC6 WiFi + BT Prototyping Kit).

But i noticed that when i set the <Device mpn="CY8C624ABZI-D44"/> in my design.modus, which to the best of my knowledge corresponds to the above mentioned prototyping kit, i don't get the BLE component offered.

My main question is, it ok to set up a project for PSoC6 Wi-Fi + BT Pioneer Kit and then flash it on the PSoC6 Prototyping Kit?

What are their main differences?

Another similar question is for WICED Studio and WiFi example?.

I could see that a Plattform CY8KIT_062 exist. But the schematic is for the Pioneer Kit. Can we still consider it for the prototyping kit?. What are we expected to do, when using the prototyping kit?

BR

Derick

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Derick,

CY8CPROTO-062-4343W (PSoC6 WiFi + BT Prototyping Kit)  = CY8C624ABZI-D44  +  CYW43438.

PSoC 6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit  =  CY8C6247BZI-D54  +  Murata LBEE5KL1DX-883.

Both the two DVKs use PSoC 62 series devices, which does not have inside BLE functionality. They are just bare host controllers.

If you set up a project for PSoC6 Wi-Fi + BT Pioneer Kit, it can not to be flashed directly on the CY8CPROTO-062-4343W, because the two DVK boards are totally different.

View solution in original post

1 Reply