Issue with FTDI FT2232HL driver

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
KOK_4840576
Level 2
Level 2
First solution authored 10 questions asked 5 replies posted

I am using a Murata's 1LD(CYW43438 combo chipset + STM32F412 MCU) development board. The USB does not enumerate properly to show the WICED USB-JTAG and WICED USB-serial port in my windows 10 host. Could see in the device manager that no compatible drivers were found. 

Tried installing the drivers manually by executing WICED-Studio-6.4\Drivers\Windows\uart\DPInst_x64.exe but the driver installation failed without any error description.  

Request help on the same. Thanks

Device Manager.PNGDriver Installation Wizard.PNG

0 Likes
3 Replies
YashM
First question asked 250 sign-ins 100 replies posted

Hi

Please go through the blog post: Upgrade-USB-Drivers-for-WICED-Studio-6-1 and let me know whether it solves your problem or not.

Regards

0 Likes
KOK_4840576
Level 2
Level 2
First solution authored 10 questions asked 5 replies posted

Hi,

I have tried the steps but  failed in Installing the Serial port driver with <WICED Studio Dir>/Drivers/Windows/wiced_uart/DPInst_x64.exe. 

Driver Installation Wizard.PNG

0 Likes
YashM
First question asked 250 sign-ins 100 replies posted

Hi

It might happen that the WICED or the drivers are not installed properly. Can you please try to re-install the WICED (make sure you take a proper back-up of your personal project)?

If the driver doesn't get installed automatically during installation, then head to <WICED Studio Dir>/43xxx_Wi-Fi/tools/drivers/CYW9WCD1EVAL1/InstallDriver.exe and install the JTAG port driver.

Let me know if you still face any issues.

Regards

0 Likes