Is there any definitive method for 'hooking' an ISR for an extra peripheral into WICED with ThreadX?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
GrDa_2135471
Level 1
Level 1

There do not appear to be any examples in the SDK's (various releases) that show how to add an ISR for an unsupported STM32 peripheral into WICED. I wish to support additional timers (TIMx) among other peripherals, including RTC Alarm interrupts. There surely must be a formal way to hook into the vector table for ThreadX to manage an interrupt, and its NVIC Priority setting.

All and any help appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Look at any of the platform.c files. This is where the interrupts are enabled prioritized and hooked. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Look at any of the platform.c files. This is where the interrupts are enabled prioritized and hooked. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried adding RTC alarm interrupt handler in platform.c but getting compile error.

Can you please help me on the same

Lines added in platform.c

WWD_RTOS_MAP_ISR( rtc_alarm_irq    , RTC_Alarm_irq    )

WWD_RTOS_DEFINE_ISR( rtc_alarm_irq )

{

platform_rtc_alarm_irq();

}

Lines added in platform_mcu_peripheral.h

platform_result_t platform_rtc_alarm_irq  ( void );

This function is defined in platform_rtc.c

error message

D:\Wiced_SDK_3.5.2/platforms/STMF405/platform.c:517: undefined reference to `platform_rtc_alarm_irq'

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

I tried a similar thing for Timer 2 but while debugging I found that it hangs and UnhandledInterrupt();

I also see the active IRQ number is 44. I am using STM32F05 .

It looks like the interrupt is enabled, but it is not hitting user defined ISR.

Can anybody help me in solving this issue?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes