Invalid Include Path \Documents\WICED-Studio-6.4\43xxx_Wi-Fi\tools\ARM_GNU

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
CoCo_1816446
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 10 replies posted 5 replies posted

So got the following errors:

Description Resource Path Location Type

Symbol 'GATT_ATTRIBUTE_REQUEST_EVT' could not be resolved ble_wifi_introducer.c /43xxx_Wi-Fi/apps/demo/ble_wifi_introducer line 1103 Semantic Error

Symbol 'GATT_CONNECTION_STATUS_EVT' could not be resolved ble_wifi_introducer.c /43xxx_Wi-Fi/apps/demo/ble_wifi_introducer line 1099 Semantic Error

Symbol 'PLATFORM_BUTTON_1' could not be resolved ble_wifi_introducer.c /43xxx_Wi-Fi/apps/demo/ble_wifi_introducer line 224 Semantic Error

Symbol 'WICED_UART_1' could not be resolved ble_wifi_introducer.c /43xxx_Wi-Fi/apps/demo/ble_wifi_introducer line 641 Semantic Error

Invalid project path: Include path not found (43xxx_Wi-Fi\Tools\ARM_GNU\arm-none-eabi\include). 43xxx_Wi-Fi pathentry Path Entry Problem

Missing_symbol.PNG

I looked at the "Path and Symbols" and realized the paths shown below are wrong.

Bad_include_path.PNG

Below is a picture of the directory where the folders shown above should be.

Include_path.PNG

Can someone tell me what the proper include paths are or tell me what files contain the variables that are giving me the errors?

*EDIT*: I realize the reason for the errors was because the variables were included in a header of a header of a header. I'm guessing the variables can't be reached until the program is compiled. However, I am still looking for the proper paths for the include directories.

Message was edited by: Cody Cook

0 Likes
1 Solution
PriyaM_16
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello,

The symbols are not resolved until the project is compiled but you can check the definition by right clicking and opening declaration.

The include path can be added to the default configuration of eclipse by editing the project>properties>Paths and Symbols> includes but it is something that eclipse as a tool helps you visualize

Also if a variable/enum is protected through preprocessor directives like #ifdef--- #endif, the variable/symbols are not resolved by Eclipse.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
PriyaM_16
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello,

The symbols are not resolved until the project is compiled but you can check the definition by right clicking and opening declaration.

The include path can be added to the default configuration of eclipse by editing the project>properties>Paths and Symbols> includes but it is something that eclipse as a tool helps you visualize

Also if a variable/enum is protected through preprocessor directives like #ifdef--- #endif, the variable/symbols are not resolved by Eclipse.