How to define the gpio pin on platform of BCM94343WWCD1?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
chwa_1570756
Level 4
Level 4
25 sign-ins 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

Hello,

I have a board of BCM94343WWCD1 and want to test the button and LED example in snip.gpio app,  I try to create target and double click it : snip.gpio-BCM94343WWCD1 download run , the code can be found download to the target board but the LED not light when I push button.

I open the gpio.c file and put mouse arrow on the character of 'WICED_LED1', it pop up a hint of : Symbol 'WICED_GPIO_15' could not be resolved, then I open the /platforms/BCM94343WWCD1/platform.h file and fine a line:  #define WICED_LED1   ( WICED_GPIO_11 ), which gpio definition is right following the schematics.

So, I wonder why and where 'WICED_LED1' has been defined as 'WICED_GPIO_15', and why the right definition of 'WICED_GPIO_11' was not available even I try to

add #include "platform.h" in the gpio.c file, any obvious step I missed ?

Chris

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello Chris,

I hope now you are able to see the LEDs blinking. The wrong suggestion is an Eclipse specific issue but intenrally it correctly gets mapped to the particular platform.h in the platform directory which you can verify by clicking on the Open Declaration option.

View solution in original post

8 Replies