How to create a projcet linking the Homekit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dears

I want to create a Homekit project. Which chip should I use, CYW43907 or others.

Thanks!

Ethan

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Due to external MCU memory constraints on most WICED based evaluation boards, iCloud support under

HomeKit is not supported. To leverage WICED Studio for iCloud support under HomeKit, please use CYW943907AEVAL1.

The BCM943362WCD4_EVB, BCM943364WCD1_EVB, CYW94343WWCD1_EVB and CYW920706WCDEVAL evaluation

boards will all support HomeKit when not used with iCloud. Also note that the Apple MFi Authentication Chip is not populated

on WICED evaluation platforms.

There is a special version of the SDK for HomeKit.

To gain access to this version, submit your six digit MFi ID to user grga​ and he will validate your membership then provide access.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Due to external MCU memory constraints on most WICED based evaluation boards, iCloud support under

HomeKit is not supported. To leverage WICED Studio for iCloud support under HomeKit, please use CYW943907AEVAL1.

The BCM943362WCD4_EVB, BCM943364WCD1_EVB, CYW94343WWCD1_EVB and CYW920706WCDEVAL evaluation

boards will all support HomeKit when not used with iCloud. Also note that the Apple MFi Authentication Chip is not populated

on WICED evaluation platforms.

There is a special version of the SDK for HomeKit.

To gain access to this version, submit your six digit MFi ID to user grga​ and he will validate your membership then provide access.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi mifo

I have my own MFi ID, and I have send a message to grga.

Thanks!

Ethan

0 Likes