How to achive packet counter when test BT RX characteristics,how to reset this counter

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
mili_2550941
Level 2
Level 2

Dear All:

Our product has a WIFI/BT combo module,which use BCM43353 as main processor,and we need test RF characteristics of the product.

When test BT RX characteristics,we need check if received packet number is same as transmit packet number of SG .So we need achive this packet counter,and reset this counter to next step.

Our supplyer provide 3 file for test: "test, TL.INI, bcm43353bt.hcd".but they told us can't get this counter.

We want know:How to achive packet counter when test BT RX characteristics and how to reset this counter. Any HCI Command can support our requirement?

Thanks!

li min

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi li min,

The RX_test will not start printing any results until it has started receiving correctly formatted test packets.

If the RX_Test doesn't print any results, then it is likely a configuration issue on the transmitter side.

I have a working setup on my side where I start a TX_test on one board and an RX_test on the other board. I used WICED SDK mbt tool for test.

1. First start Tx test on one board . Or in your setup start tx test first

2. Now start rx test on the test board.

Now you should be able to get the packets printed.

Attached is my test result for rx test.

Thanks,

Anjana

View solution in original post

8 Replies