How To install WICED-Studio 6.1.0 for Windows10

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
srpec_3628341
Level 2
Level 2
First like received

Hi All,

I installed  WICED-Studio 6.1.0 in my system windows10,recently some error came that's why i deleted the WIced-studio6.1.0. So, Now i am trying to do install WICED-Studio6.1.0 version in my system windows10 but not able to install.When i was install cmd.exe execution error is coming.

So, What can i do for install WICED-Studio6.1.0 for windows10.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikrishna Pelluru.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Srikrishna,

Check if the 'config.eml' is in the same folder as the WICED installer file before installation.

Also, please do check out this thread : Re: Can't install WICED Studio 6.2.1 on Windows machine

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi Srikrishna

Did you uninstall WICED Studio 6.1 when you faced the error or did you just delete the folder?

If you just deleted it, you need to

• Uninstall "WICED Studio" from Control Panel -> Programs and Features OR (in Win 10)
  • Start Menu -> Settings -> System -> Apps & features -> WICED-Studio -> Uninstall

Then you need to clean up all WICED components manually, delete files and folders for the IDE and SDK, typically in

"C:\Users\<name>\Documents\WICED" and "C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Local\WICED"

After doing the above steps you should be able to install WICED Studio 6.1 without any issues.

Thanks and Regards

Murali

Hi Murali,

What ever you suggested follow the steps. I followed the same steps but not able install WICED Studio 6.1.0.after that only cmd.error is coming before only I attached jpg photo. please check it

0 Likes

Hi Srikrishna,

Check if the 'config.eml' is in the same folder as the WICED installer file before installation.

Also, please do check out this thread : Re: Can't install WICED Studio 6.2.1 on Windows machine