HTTP/2 client

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
GrBa_2135921
Level 1
Level 1
First like received

Hi

I'm using WICED Wifi  SDK 3.5.2 and I'm trying to create HTTP/2 client on EMW3162.

Did WICED Wifi support HTTP/2 protocol? If yes, where can I find example how to use it. If no, when can I expect that HTTP/2 will be supported?

/Grzegorz

1 Solution
VikramR_26
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 10 comments on KBA

Presently its HTTP/1.1 , HTTP/2 is  implemented, we are yet to release it in our SDK release.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
VikramR_26
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 10 comments on KBA

Presently its HTTP/1.1 , HTTP/2 is  implemented, we are yet to release it in our SDK release.

Hi

Thanks for the answer. Do you know what is a planed date for next SDK release. HTTP2 is critical in our project.

0 Likes

Hi,

HTTP/2 is not released in none of the recent releases like WICED Studio 4.0, WICED SDK 3.7.0-3 and WICED SDK 3.7.0.

Could you us know when is this going to be released? HTTP/2 is a basic protocol and its support is very much required in the SDK.

Thanks.

Hi,

Could you please let me know when would this get released?

Thanks.

vik86 wrote:

I think your reply gives people the expectation that http/2 support will be available soon.

However, it's still not available after waiting for 6 months.

I'm not to push you, but I hope you can tell people the truth so people don't have wrong expectation.

At least, you should update the status.