cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo

New Contributor II

Hi

I'm using WICED Wifi  SDK 3.5.2 and I'm trying to create HTTP/2 client on EMW3162.

Did WICED Wifi support HTTP/2 protocol? If yes, where can I find example how to use it. If no, when can I expect that HTTP/2 will be supported?

/Grzegorz

1 Solution
Employee

Presently its HTTP/1.1 , HTTP/2 is  implemented, we are yet to release it in our SDK release.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Employee

Presently its HTTP/1.1 , HTTP/2 is  implemented, we are yet to release it in our SDK release.

View solution in original post

New Contributor II

Hi

Thanks for the answer. Do you know what is a planed date for next SDK release. HTTP2 is critical in our project.

0 Likes
New Contributor

Hi,

HTTP/2 is not released in none of the recent releases like WICED Studio 4.0, WICED SDK 3.7.0-3 and WICED SDK 3.7.0.

Could you us know when is this going to be released? HTTP/2 is a basic protocol and its support is very much required in the SDK.

Thanks.

New Contributor

Hi,

Could you please let me know when would this get released?

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

vik86 wrote:

I think your reply gives people the expectation that http/2 support will be available soon.

However, it's still not available after waiting for 6 months.

I'm not to push you, but I hope you can tell people the truth so people don't have wrong expectation.

At least, you should update the status.