Demos for WICED Studio 6.4 and CYW94343WWCD1_EVB

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JaOs_4314736
Level 2
Level 2
First like received

Hi,

I just got the CYW94343WWCD1_EVB board and installed WICED Studio 6.4. I see four available platforms but all the projects seem to be for the CYW920706WCDEVAL board. How can I get demo projects for the CYW94343?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Yes, that's correct. There is a brief document about this: 43xxx_Wi-Fi/doc/WICED-QSG.pdf

Also, there is a video tutorial to get you started with the WICED framework: Wiced Training Videos & Getting Started

Although, the kit used in the video is different; but you can re-use the software learning for your end application.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

You would need to switch to 43xxx_Wi-Fi Project to find the projects for CYW94343WWCD1_EVB.

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes

Thanks!

I did find that, I'm now trying create a target to download and run. I created a target shown below and puts it in target window but won't build.

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

0 Likes

What is the example application you are trying to build? Are you using a LAIRD EVB?  From the error it seems like, the makefile is not present or not named correctly. It should be of the format like scan.mk if I quote the below mentioned example.

For a standard example under the snip directory, the make target would  be: snip.scan-CYW94343WWCD1_EVB download run

0 Likes

I finally got a target to work. The format is ./make [apps_category].[application_name]-[platform_name]-[OS_to_build]-[Network_stack] download run.

But the apps category is the folder under "apps" (in the SDK) and the application name is the folder under the apps category so appears this only works if the make file is in the application folder. Correct?

Thanks, James Osborne

0 Likes

Yes, that's correct. There is a brief document about this: 43xxx_Wi-Fi/doc/WICED-QSG.pdf

Also, there is a video tutorial to get you started with the WICED framework: Wiced Training Videos & Getting Started

Although, the kit used in the video is different; but you can re-use the software learning for your end application.

0 Likes