Can the 3-Wire coexistence interface be enabled on the CY43438KUBG ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
pode_4588066
Level 1
Level 1

I'm working on a project in which we have to implement coexistence between Wi-Fi and Zigbee.

Is it possible to activate through NVRAM parameters the 3-Wire interface in the CY43438KUBG ?

If not it is possible to use/implement a restricted subset of the SECI spec on the Zigbee uC ?

Thanks in advance,

Pol Delgado

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi,

Yes, SECI is only usable between Cypress products and its specification is not public.

Currently, 3-wire coexistence feature is under validation and is not tested for CY43438KUBG chip. Please check this link Coexistence Throughput Test which uses 2-wire SECI and see if it helps you.

If it's critical for you to implement the 3-wire coexistence feature, I request you to get in touch with the local FAE or Cypress sales team for more information.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
KotnaniK_71
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hi,

Can you please check the below links and see if it helps you.

Overview of SECI

https://www.cypress.com/file/298336/download 

Thanks.

0 Likes

I already checked AN214852. Thanks for the hints, specially the "Overview of SECI".

So SECI is only usable between products of cypress and it's specification is not public, correct ?

That's one of my 2 original questions.

My other questions is, can i enable 3-Wire coexistence interface on the CY43438KUBG ?

Thanks!

Pol

0 Likes

Hi,

Yes, SECI is only usable between Cypress products and its specification is not public.

Currently, 3-wire coexistence feature is under validation and is not tested for CY43438KUBG chip. Please check this link Coexistence Throughput Test which uses 2-wire SECI and see if it helps you.

If it's critical for you to implement the 3-wire coexistence feature, I request you to get in touch with the local FAE or Cypress sales team for more information.

Thanks.

0 Likes