Can I use J-link Debugger to debug WICED?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
YoLi_2201496
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

Hi,

When I try to use J-Link Debugger(SEGGER - The Embedded Experts for RTOS and Middleware, Debug Probes and Production Programmers - J-L... ) to attatch the running board with the elf files provided under eclipse_debug.

It seems the  symbol table is not corret, I can't get the corret call stack.http://cn.bing.com/dict/search?q=symbol&FORM=BDVSP6&mkt=zh-cn

Has any body ever  try to debug BCM943362WCD4 using this tool?

0 Likes
1 Solution
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

Please follow this Downloading and debugging CYW43907 using Jlink Segger  article to download through JLink. As the platform you mentioned already have a J-Link header, you can go ahead and plug yout Jlink device and follow the rest of the steps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

Please follow this Downloading and debugging CYW43907 using Jlink Segger  article to download through JLink. As the platform you mentioned already have a J-Link header, you can go ahead and plug yout Jlink device and follow the rest of the steps.

Hi

i'am using Murata Type1LD custom based board i followed the above steps but it did not work for me

please can you help me regarding this

0 Likes

That article is only valid for CYW43907, not for ST host based platforms like 1LD. You can follow the steps mentioned in OpenOCD -WICED​ to download and debug 1LD based custom platform (Please check the comments section as well for modifications required in jlink.cfg).

While downloading, you might need to use Zadig to change the default driver of J-Link to libusbK and while debugging you need to switch back to J-Link driver.