Are there schematic and layout symbols available for the BCM2835?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am looking to explore prototyping with the BCM2835, but am somewhat hampered by not having access to the BCM2835's BGA pinouts. If schematic symbols and packages exist with these pinouts already mapped, that would be wonderful.

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Unfortunately, the BCM2835 is not a product that's supported on this website.  Please work with your local Broadcom sales channel to setup an engagement/support.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Unfortunately, the BCM2835 is not a product that's supported on this website.  Please work with your local Broadcom sales channel to setup an engagement/support.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

If not supported 'on this website', does that imply NDA and the doors will open?

I ask because my local FAE is getting mixed signals as to how to approach getting info on this Processor.

(Or maybe I misunderstood him).

Seems like an awesome chip.  Selecting chips includes having to worry about the tool chain...   I've got my share of expensive compilers..

0 Likes

Unfortunately, I don't think we have a detailed plan just yet to introduce this part to the mass market, so engagements have been limited to large OEM customers.

If the business unit agreed to engage, then yes, it would be supported through the normal NDA/SLA/Docsafe approach we use for many of the other products not supported here on the Community website.

0 Likes